GMP+ will share valuable insights on the role of the food waste reduction
potential of Former Foodstuff Processing through a webinar to be held on June
EFFPA (European Former Foodstuff Processors Association) and FEFAC (The European Feed Manufacturers' Federation) invited the industry stakeholders to a webinar named The Role of Food Manufacturer and Retailers in the Processing of Former Foodstuffs. The webinar will take place on 6 June 2023, Tuesday, in the middle of 3-11 EU Green Week, at 10:00-11:00am.
EFFPA and FEFAC published an invitation on their websites:
“Discover what significant role food manufacturers and retailers can play in the circular green economy by making former foodstuffs available for animal feed production. Join us for a webinar with contributions and presentations from AIBI, EuroCommerce, EFFPA and GMP+ will share valuable insights on the role of the food waste reduction potential of Former Foodstuff Processing.”
- Didier Jans – International Association of Plant Bakers (AIBI):
- Co-products circularity in the Bakery industry
- Els Bedert – EuroCommerce:
- Retail and Wholesale continued focus on reducing Food Waste
- Valentina Massa – European Former Foodstuff Processor’s Association (EFFPA):
- Introduction to EFFPA and Former Foodstuff Processing
- Jaap van der Kloet – GMP+ International:
- Feed Hygiene & Safety Requirements for Retailers and Food Manufacturers to sell Former Foodstuffs
This Webinar is part of the EU Green Week and the European Year of Skills.